Keep the distance for lecterns, courtrooms and houses of worship .
The CGN521STS is a heavy duty professional tabletop microphone set with excellent shock absorbing properties. Its features a CGN521 condenser gooseneck microphone with a cardioid polar pattern on a slim, 50 cm long gooseneck. This professional microphone is specially designed for inexperienced speakers who talk into the microphone from widely varying angles.
The tabletop microphone provides an extremely rugged switch capable of withstanding more than 25,000 switching cycles. It can be programmed for the following functions: push to talk, push to mute, push on/off, low cut on/off. An LED square clearly indicates the microphone's status. The CGN521 STS comes with a professional, gold plated 3-pin XLR audio input.
- 50 cm slim line gooseneck microphone - for big tables and standing applications
- Switch with programmable functions - like push to talk, push to mute, push on/off and low cut on/off functions
- Heavy duty metal housing - ensures a firm support for long goosenecks
- LED status square - for clear indication of the microphone status
- Gold plated connector - for long lasting secure contact