Executive modularity for use in theatres, houses of worship and conference rooms.
The CK49 is a reference shotgun condenser microphone capsule with an 80° pickup angle and clean off-axis response. It is an ideal tool for inexperienced speakers; when people talk into the microphone from greater distances it focuses on the voice, and when they talk into it from very short distances it reduces pop-noise. Its special capsule is a further development of the legendary CK47 capsule. Like its predecessor, it has been designed using AKG's unique staple technology for brilliant studio-quality audio performance.
The CK49 capsule is integrated into an extremely slim and rugged metal housing. It fits all gooseneck modules of the DAM+ Series as well as the HM1000 M hanging module. To prevent contact problems the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts with deep threads to prevent misalignment and ensure extra-long life. The CK49 comes complete with a windscreen that efficiently reduces wind and pop noise.
- Tight, hypercardioid polar pattern - eliminates off-axis noise
- 80° pickup angle - for inexperienced speakers and greater distances
- Sophisticated staple capsule technology - for studio-quality audio performance
- Highly reliable capsule contacts - prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Highly efficient windscreen - reduces wind and pop noise