One for the road for drums, percussion, acoustic guitar and strings.
The C451 B is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with the identical acoustical behavior of its predecessor, the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule, which was a bestseller right from the start in 1969.
With its airy sound, high overload limit and improved engineering details, the C451 B continues the success story of this legend. The roadworthy design around the handcrafted capsule and the low-noise preamp electronics ensure impressive results even under very harsh conditions.
- Sound of the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule from 1969 - delivers stunning sound quality with maximum accuracy
- Established tour sound standard since the 1980s - for excellent sound quality even under harsh on-stage conditions
- Impressive sound pressure level capability of 155dB SPL - allows close-miking of high-energy sound sources without distortion
- Highly effective high-pass filter with 12dB/octave - prevents low-end distortion caused by rumble or wind noise
- Transformerless preamp and surface mount technology - provides extremely low distortion, highest reliability and less weight