Northbrook, IL: June 9, 2020 - AmpliVox Sound Systems’ new Portable Demo Booth is a simple yet powerful way to promote your products and services and enhance your company image. The lightweight, portable display sets up and collapses in less than a minute with no tools. A large display graphic panel prominently displays your logo or promotional message, and a large countertop holds products, literature, and more. The Portable Demo Booth is ideal for trade shows, product sampling, training events, and retail presentations and exhibits.
The AmpliVox Portable Demo Booth, PDB1510, provides these advantages:
• Highly mobile – weighs only 33 lbs; moves easily through doors and hallways on two heavy duty casters; folded display transports easily in car or van
• Durable, rugged, water- and scratch-resistant, for interior or exterior use
• Large 31.5”W x 32.5”H Inter-changeable graphic front panel for high visual impact (graphics available through AmpliVox)
• 6 sq. ft. counter top space with 100 lb. load capacity; roomy enough for a laptop and projector, strong enough to hold product samples and literature
• Sturdy interior shelf holds 75 lbs. – equipment, accessories, water, etc.
• 34”W x 35.5”H x 26”D; folded 34H” x 35.5”W x 9”D
• Optional nylon carry case
The Expandable Portable Demo Booth, PDB1610, non-folding, ships assembled, adds these capabilities:
• Slimmer and higher booth – 28.5”W x 42”H x 29”D – provides a locking rear storage door and great customization options:
o Up to three inter-changeable graphic panels – 19”W x 40”H
o Folding table (one or two can be added) – 19”W x 37” L, adjustable height, 32” to 37”, 100 lb. weight capacity
o Literature Holder Kit – 24”W x 15”H, 3 pockets, 2 mounting poles
“AmpliVox is all about helping you extend your voice and project your image,” said AmpliVox CEO Don Roth. “The Portable Demo Booth is an indispensable component in your marketing arsenal. It makes you a communications pro, projecting your company image in an unimaginably wide array of display settings.”
To learn more about AmpliVox Sound Systems’ products, visit Ampli.com.
AmpliVox ® Sound Systems products are predominantly made in the USA, meet stringent CE standards, and come with a warranty up to 12 years. AmpliVox ® Sound Systems offers an extensive range of superior quality, simple to operate, and reliable electronics, including our new integrated multi-media furniture line, to provide maximum satisfaction and ensure a crystal clear message. AmpliVox was named Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year in recognition of its outstanding company values. AmpliVox products are compliant with the California Environmental Protection Agency Air Resources Board (CARB) and our PA systems and lecterns are manufactured to be RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substance) and WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Compliant. Visit http://www.ampli.com for more information.
Photo Caption: The AmpliVox Portable Demo Booth is a simple yet powerful way to promote products and services and enhance company image.