Brilliant colors and stunning clarity in one compact projector.
The versatile PowerLite L570U laser projector brings strikingly clear images to meeting rooms, classrooms and beyond. This conveniently lightweight, compact projector offers native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement and 5,200 lumens of brightness, providing smooth, detailed images—even up close. The flexible display can switch between a variety of aspect ratios, including standard 16:10 up to 500", plus ultra wide 21:9 that provides for a more immersive experience—ideal for hybrid work environments as well as classrooms. The more information that needs to be displayed on a single screen, the more critical the need for a larger display and higher resolution.
Simple to install, the PowerLite L570U is easy to operate from start to finish. Designed with convenience in mind, this projector features a 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source and air filter. Plus, simplify complex multi-projector applications with the optional attachable PixAlign™ camera.
Best-in-Class Color Brightness; 5,200 lumens.
WUXGA with 4K Enhancement for clear, detailed images.
20,000-hour, virtually maintenance-free laser light source and air filter.
Picture up to 500" diagonal in 16:10, plus ultra wide 16:6 and 21:9.
- True-to-life images - Best-in-Class Color Brightness4 with 3-chip 3LCD technology and 5,200 lumens of color and white brightness
- 4.6 million pixels on screen - WUXGA with 4K Enhancement1 provides a visibly smoother and sharper display, even at close viewing distances; accepts 4K content
- Virtually maintenance-free - 20,000-hour laser light source and air filter
- Large, ultra wide display - Display images up to 500" diagonal either in standard 16:10 and 16:9 or in ultra wide 16:6 and 21:9 for immersive video conferencing
- Streamlined installation - Wide lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom, built-in edge blending and geometric correction tools via on-screen menu or Epson® Professional Projector Tool software for Windows® and macOS®
- Versatile connectivity options - HDBaseT®, 2x HDMI® inputs, HDMI output, RJ-45, RS-232 and control management tools
- Simplified operation and content sharing - auto power-on, split screen5, screen sharing with Epson iProjection™6 and optional wireless networking with the ELPAP11 adapter
- Customizable brightness modes - set the projector to maintain a consistent brightness level over time, or set the brightness to Extended to help maximize the life of the laser light source
- Optional PixAlign camera - adds powerful multi-projector tools; blending assist for super-wide displays; simple stacking without an external PC; screen matching and auto color calibration
- Easily programmable with the built-in media player and content creation app7 - includes templates, effects, color filters and customizable options; playlist and playback functions allow for seamless content management directly or via the network
- PowerLite L570U laser projector
- Power cable
- Computer cable (HDMI)
- Projector remote control with batteries
- Quick Reference card
- Cable cover