The KanexPro 4K-DPCLICKER is DisplayPort based cable controllers designed to Click and show the content from your DisplayPort centered laptop. It also acts as a fast-switch to toggle between other DP and HDMI source devices connected to the HDBT-VTSC72-4K or the HDSC71D-4K presentation switchers enabling you to display the content instantly by a click of a button. Just single “Click-to-show me" button to selection switch any source to display under single window layout or single Click-to-show me button to step in or step out any source under multiple window layouts. Press and hold the Click-to-show me button to select switch any source to full-screen display under multiple window layouts.
Zero Configuration required
There is absolutely no set up or configurations required in order to use this cable clicker. No Wi-Fi connectivity or Internet needed since its wired using existing HDMI/ DisplayPort cabling.
DisplayPort Locking interface
The 4K-DPCLICKER comes with a cable lock screw hole and two tiny screws to tightly lock and fasten the cable firmly, which are then connected to the DisplayPort devices being, used to Click-to-show me. This will prevent from accidental cable jostle or cable pull while connected in the conference room.
The 4K-DPCLICKER can be easily integrated with floor, table or wall cable connection boxes by purely connecting existing DisplayPort wiring to HDBT-VTSC72-4K or the HDSC71D-4K Presentation Systems in conference room or corporate executive boardrooms to ensure the team can visually focus on the work at hand and elevate the role of content sharing to one 4K Display. And it seamlessly works with any Video conferencing systems such as Polycom, Cisco, and Avaya.
- Pre-configured DisplayPort based dongle for connecting one-end to a Laptop/PC
- Supports Click-to-show me function to display content on to the display
- Available in HDMI and DisplayPort interconnects
- Press and Hold “to select entire display
- Lets you connect the other end to the input of the presentation scaler switcher
- Zero configuration and does not require Wi-Fi or internet
- Lockable DP controller - to prevent signal loss or cable jostle
- Supports DP Version 1.2a up to 4K at 30Hz for input and loop out
- Enables multiple functions to see in/out of the display