The KanexPro CR-3XCONTROL is a central control system designed to control wide variety of devices such as projectors, dvd players and other audio-video IR, RS-232 and relay based sources. It comes with eight external trigger connections which directly activates 8 (of 16 total) user defined macro events stored within the unit. All 16 macros are accessible can be activated via the WebGUI, or by Telnet. Those user defined macros can send commands to remote devices via Ethernet, IR (×4), relay trigger (×4), or RS-232/422/485 (×1) allowing for the control of a large array of devices by the push of button. An integrated IR code learning function is also available, allowing the user to store and re-transmit the IR codes sent by nearly any standard IR remote. Comprehensive user control interfaces are available including WebGUI, Telnet and console (RS-232 in). The controller also supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) allowing it to be powered directly from a standard PoE network switch, without the need for an external power adapter, allowing for incredible installation and flexibility.
- Integrated IR/RS-232 and Relay Controller
- 8 trigger inputs linked directly to 8 user macros allowing instant control
- 4 relay trigger outputs to control devices such as projector screens, lighting, etc.
- 4 IR outputs to control devices such as TVs, blu-ray players, media players, etc.
- Integrated IR code learning functionality
- Multiple user control interfaces including WebGUI, Telnet and RS-232
- Simple configuration of macros, triggers and relay settings via the WebGUI
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) support
- Firmware can easily be updated in the field via USB