The KanexPro Mini SDI to HDMI converter is an inexpensive version for our SDI customers looking to simply convert SDI signals to HDMI. It supports SDI, 3G-SDI & HD-SDI to an HD display or any monitor equipped with an HDMI jack. It supports signal re-clocking and equalization for longer SDI runs ideal for broadcasting and house of worship centers.
Perfect for broadcast monitoring to HDMI displays. It will save you a ton of money compared to buying special monitors with the capability to purchase an even more specialized, proprietary SDI cards.
- Get the highest quality 3G-SDI conversion to HDMI
- Integrated Audio de-embedder for 8-channel / 48KHz audio
- Supports multiple video resolutions: SDI 525i, 625i
- HD: 720p 24, 25,30,50 & 60 Hz.
- HD: 1080i 50 & 60 Hz.
- HD: 1080p 24, 25,30, 50 & 60 Hz.
- Data rates up to 2.97 Gbps
- Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080p 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit
- SDI Input Cable Length Support - up to 300m
- HD mode length up to: 130m
- One way SDI output with re-clock function
- Supports cascading of multiple SDI's in application
- Automatically switches between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI standards
- Compact in size, perfect for mobile broadcasting units and users
- 3G-SDI to HDMI converter
- 5V DC power supply
- Operation manual