The KanexPro FLEX-OUT-DVI is a seamless one output DVI card with PCM analog audio designed for FLEX-MMX chassis supporting video resolutions up to 1080p/60 HD and PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz. The card is compliant to HDCP and supports EDID management from the switcher.
Ideally used in command and control centers, simulation centers, large AV conference rooms for up-to-second viewing of critical information and high–resolution imagery.
- Single one output seamless DVI card
- Can be used with HDMI connector or adaptor
- Stereo analog audio for audio de-embedding
- Supports video resolutions up to1920x1200 and 1080p/60
- Built-in HDCP internal management
- Built-in EDID and DDC management
- Controllable via matrix front panel buttons, IR, RS232 and TCP/IP
- Built-in web based GUI for quick access to control via network
- Plug and play, easily plugs in to the FLEX-MMX series