The KanexPro HDSC31D-4K is a three input Collaboration Auto-Switcher Scaler designed for sending DisplayPort, HDMI, or VGA signals with control up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to an HDBaseT™ receiver supporting resolutions up to 4K/30Hz. The sender or receiver can be powered from either sides requiring only one power supply supporting POE (Power over Ethernet) and allowing you to switch between the sources and up-scale or downscale to desired video resolutions.
DisplayPort, HDMI, and VGA inputs are built on the Transmitter (Sender) with one HDBaseT output and serial control. This Collaboration Switcher supports video signals at resolutions up to 4K, including WUXGA and 1080p/60 Deep Color.
The HDSC31D-4K offers reliable switching and transmission of DisplayPort, HDMI, and analog video signals with HDCP compliancy. RS-232 and IR remote control facilitate integration in professional environments. Integrator-friendly features include EDID management and bidirectional RS-232 and IR pass-through for remote AV device control.
- 3-input Collaboration Auto - Switcher & Scaler w/ HDBaseT
- Reliable switching with selectable output resolutions up to 4K UHD
- Extend 3-inputs via HDBaseT up to 230 feet (70m)
- Send 4K UHD - 24/30Hz signals up to 115 feet (35 meters)
- 40 meters: 1080p @60Hz@48bit; 1080p@120Hz@24bit
- 70 meters: 1080p@60Hz@36bit; 3D1080p@30Hz36bit
- 3D, 1080p@60Hz@36bit; 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
- Bi-directional POE support (Tx to Rx or Rx to Tx)
- VGA video also supports: C-video & YPbPr
- Built-in EDID management
- Controllable via IR, front-panel, & RS-232
- Supports CEC & HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Locking power supplies
- Compact & slim design for flexible installation
- Includes mounting kits
- International power supply