The KanexPro MOD-IN-HDTV-4K is a 4K compliant, 4-Input card with analog audio embedder designed to work with the HDMMX Modular matrix switchers. HDMI inputs provide UHD resolutions including 4K, 3D and up to 48-bit Deep Color at 1080p/60.
The input card has the ability to embed analog audio in to HDMI and external audio can be supplied using the phoenix terminal blocks. Audio signals from stereo and up to 7.1 audio streams can be passed through the matrix to support outputs. Additionally, the input audio can be switched between analog and digital using RS-232 or IP based commands and can be configured individually.
The input card also features advanced HDCP handshake, including the ability to turn ON and OFF for maximum interoperability with a wide range of sources.
- 4-Input HDMI card
- Stereo analog audio embedding on each input
- Provisions 4K UHD resolutions
- Supported resolutions: 4Kx2K, 1920x1200, 1080p & 3D
- High bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in HDCP internal management
- Built-in EDID & DDC management
- Supports Lip-Sync pass-through
- Up to 48-bit Deep Color & x.v color support
- Supports 7.1 Dolby Digital,True HD, DTS-HD
- Plug & play, easily integrates to the HDMMX series