Large Size and Full Commercial Feature Set Lead to Complete Presentation Solution
NEC Display Solutions of America announced today the MultiSync® E905 display, a 90-inch model that gives professionals a large canvas, superior visual quality, and more control than conventional consumer-grade televisions.
Full bidirectional external control through both the RS-232C and the LAN interfaces, and compatibility with typical conferencing control systems allow for unabridged communication for new or legacy installations. This display also contains an OPS (Open Pluggable Specification) slot that simplifies installations and future-proofs expandability by allowing modular expansion with an HDBaseT receiver, digital tuner card, full Windows-based PC, Android Digital Signage Player or HD/3G-SDI connections.
“The E905 display not only delivers stellar picture quality but also provides the screen real estate and functionality necessary to enhance productivity in mid-size to larger conference rooms,” said Keith Yanke, Senior Director for Large-screen Displays and Projectors at NEC Display Solutions. “NEC is committed to providing commercial-grade solutions to customers to better help them achieve their business goals.”
The display contains a full 24/7 scheduler and commercial-grade thermostatic cooling capabilities that extend the life of the product and enable the E905 to also fit perfectly into digital signage applications, where these types of features are necessary.
Benefits of the E905 Display
- Full 3-year commercial warranty, including parts, labor and backlight
- Full-metal chassis and commercial-grade panel with LED backlighting, which give organizations an eco-friendly, durable display
- Brightness of 350 cd/m2, which is ideal for corporate conferencing rooms
- Custom input detect and auto start-up options give users flexibility with source recognition to accommodate busy schedules
- Quick syncing capabilities to multiple sources, and the ability to prioritize content and sources on screen
- Comprehensive input panel, including (2) HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI and VGA connections to accommodate a multitude of laptop brands offering extensive flexibility for presenters
- Internal 10W speakers and carrying handles, lowering the necessary components for certain projects and simplifying overall installation
- Infrared sensor and button lock options to bolster security
The E905 display is available in March at a minimum advertised price of $9,399.