Make any desktop a multi-use workspace!
Install the flipIT Monitor Mounting System and rebuild the way your desktop is organized for computing, writing and learning.
The flipIT® has revolutionized the way computer classrooms can be used. This patented device rotates LCDs into a semi-recessed position— perfect for the user to view the screen and to have unobstructed sight lines in the classroom. Computers can be instantly put away when the teaching method shifts from computer use to lecture, demonstration, or focus on textbooks or mobile devices. This opens up lesson plans and makes the computer classroom a truly multi-purpose classroom where computers are not in the way or causing a distraction. flipIT® allows freedom of access under complete instructor control.
The low screen position facilitates communication with unobstructed sight lines. Perfect for conference room studios where cameras are used for teleconferencing. Data screens can now be placed in the personal spaces of participants, or flipped into the table top if not needed.
- FIK includes a "no bounce" 26x8 keyboard
- mouse platform featuring genuine Accuride® steel bearings and a 75-pound load rating
- Pulling out the keyboard platform releases the lid latch and actuates opening
- Positive latching lid to keep it closed while used as a desktop
- May be equipped with a keyed plunge lock—optional.
- Accommodates most 20" LCD monitors up to 18.875" (479.425 mm) maximum case width.
- Displays MUST be VESA compliant (wall mountable)