The 901 is a high-performance integrated personal stereo amplifier for unbalanced stereo signals. It accepts a stereo audio signal and delivers a speaker output of 2 watts RMS power per channel into a 4 ohm load.
- S/N Ratio - 74dB
- Inputs - Line or microphone (condenser or dynamic selectable)
- Outputs - 3.5mm for headphones and terminal block connectors for speakers
- Control - Volume, bass, treble, and balance
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions
- Presentation rooms and multimedia applications for quick, local audio amplification
- Any personal audio listening – PC, portable CD player, etc.