Aspen 7272HD−3G is a 72x72 matrix switcher for SDI signals of up to 3G SDI. The 7272HD−3G is easy to operate and control through the network using the intuitive web pages and through RS−232 using a serial controller. Small and lightweight, it is capable of handling the most demanding applications.
- Max. Data Rate - 3Gbps.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Multi-Standard Operation - 3G-SDI - SMPTE 424M, HD-SDI - SMPTE 292M, SDI - SMPTE 259M-C/344M, DVB-ASI
- Advanced Equalization & re-clocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Supports ANC Data - Embedded audio, teletext, time code, etc.
- Cable Equalization - Up to 200m for 1.5G HD signals, 155m for 3G signals.
- Latency - less than one Frame.
- Versatile Genlocking - Using an analog signal.
- Optional Redundant Power Supply.