LAS VEGAS – Bosch Security Systems, Inc. has launched the Safe & Sound security and audio tour – the largest, most interactive product exhibit truck in the industry. Featuring video surveillance, access control, intrusion and fire detection, critical communications, and audio systems, the mobile product display enables dealers, specifiers, and end users to experience Bosch products in dynamic ways.
“Extensive feedback from customers confirms they want the live product interaction available at a trade show without the expense of travel or time away from business activities,” said Jeremy Hockham – president of sales – North America, Bosch Security Systems, Inc. “With the Bosch Safe & Sound Tour, we’re bringing the ‘show’ to our customers – allowing more people to see our products in action and fully understand the capabilities, performance and quality of our systems.”
Measuring 53-feet long and 25-feet wide when parked, the double expandable trailer features 1,000 square feet of exhibition space. Inside the truck, over eight tons of product display equipment brings the tractor-trailer near the maximum legal weight and allows customers to:
• Explore Bosch’s HD video portfolio – including fixed and pan-tilt-zoom cameras, video management software, and recording and storage platforms – as well as infrared and thermal imaging solutions
• Grasp the power of our new G Series Control Panels with the fastest processor in the industry
• Test the catch performance and false alarm immunity of Bosch intrusion detectors
• See live integration of a fire alarm control panel with voice evacuation and video surveillance
• Witness the complete facility security achieved when access control and video surveillance join forces
• Experience the leading-edge design and award-winning features of Bosch public address systems – new for the Americas
• Try the latest intercom and critical communications systems from RTS and Telex – trusted for their performance and reliability around the globe
• Demo the latest installed and portable sound systems from Electro-Voice – solutions for venues of all shapes and sizes
The first stop on the Safe & Sound Tour is the ISC West International Security Conference & Exposition in Las Vegas – one of the largest gatherings of security industry professionals. From Las Vegas, the tour travels North America, making more than 50 stops across the region for a variety of customer demonstration and training events.
To see the first series of stops on the Safe & Sound Tour and to preview the interactive product demonstrations, visit www2.boschsecurity.us/safeandsound/.